They said the best classes go to the fastest
Sorry Mr. West there's no good classes, and that's what yo ass get
Not even electives? Not even prerequites?
You mean I missed my major by a couple of seconds?
Now I'm in the shop class or the basket weavin
With all the rest of the muh'fuckers underachevin
Man this is an insult
Kanye West - Late
Kanye was speaking to me in that song as I have yet to register for the spring. There was an issue with the check but hopefully I should be able to register by Friday at the latest.
Which bares the question, what classes are still open? This is just another curveball in my attempt to gradute college sometime before I turn 30.
I can't see to catch a break when it comes to school. I was going to have to bend over backwards as it is to graduate by Spring of 07. Depending on what classes are left, if any, this might get pushed back again.
Hello Saturday morning classes and 8AM or *shivers* 6:30AM classes. I already have no life when school is in session with the job and all so lets just spend my Saturday in the classroom.
My vacation is starting to wind down with a quickness as I only have 4 days left in Los Angeles. One of my many pointless agendas was to try to eat at all the local food places that I am not blessed with out in New York. The list is as follows:
In and Out (So nice, I had to do it twice)
Jack In the Box (Check)
El Pollo Loco (Check, twice)
Denny's (Our New Year's Eve trip was a bust)
Wienerscnitzel (Check)
Golden Bird
Fatburger
A Taco Truck
You would think with all the fast food I consume I would weigh more than 135lbs.
I have two more interviews lined up for work. Warren G and Ralph Tresvant. It must be Throwback week at BV because we are taking it back to the 80s and 90s with this one. I used to know all the words to "Regulate" as a kid ... and then Warren G just disappeared.
There is only one person that I really want to interview that stands out in my mind.
Jay-Z.
That's all.
50 was cool because he's 50. And the fact that he can string together actual sentences and thoughts made it even cooler.
But 50 is not Jay-Z by any means.
I haven't come up with a plan or angle to interview him since he's "retired."
Ok, two people. Kanye West as well. I have a better shot at Kanye than Jay-Z at this point.
OK, OK, 3 people actually.
I can't leave Bjork off the list but the day you see Bjork grace the BV page is the day when you know that I'm in charge.
USC 45, Texas 21.
You may be able to get an override for some of the courses that may be closed since (I think)you're on your way to being a senior (right?). I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, hon.