250 nickles is really not a lot of money...
Published Friday, December 30, 2005 by Vandy | E-mail this post 

That photo sums up my Vegas trip. Well, besides the fact that I didn't win any money.
I got burned on the slot machines and burned even more betting on the one thing in life I really know ... sports.
I'm great when it comes to sports but just awful when it comes to picking winners against the spread. My 0-for-streak continued this past trip to Vegas as I have yet to crack the win column when betting in Vegas. Maybe its for the best that I didn't bet on the USC game.
Hopefully the MGM Grand will take notice of the amount of time spent on those *cough, cough* nickel machines and give me a better off than $69 a night. Not that $69 a night is bad considering they wanted $149 but I'm just saying...
I got an IM from The Belizean tonight. I know, I know, here we go again. The IM later turned into a phone call that evening and we caught up on what was going on. We lack this thing...its called communication skills. Or I at least lack it sometimes, that's for sure.
Round III? I wouldn't say that just yet. For all I know she could be dating someone and she didn't bring it up. Just ironic that on our way to Vegas, her name came up in the car and then two days later, I hear from her.
Hilarious.
0 Responses to “250 nickles is really not a lot of money...”
Leave a Reply