Black Thought II

The trials and tribulations of a 23-year-old college student who in his head thinks he's already a star in the journalism world. Ok, ok, maybe not a star...




Christmas came two days early...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm so drunk right now.

Drunk off LACES memories.

I was expecting maybe one or two people from LACES at this Xmas party but it turned into a reunion.

The advantage of such a small high school like mine was you ended up knowing everyone in your graduating class. And one by one, former classmates were walking in the door and I kept shaking my head and asking myself who was next.

At one point during the party, I had an ex-girlfriend to the left, an ex-girlfriend to the right, and a girl who I have always had a crush for in front of me.

I was telling Jones that this is the best Chirstmas gift that I could have asked for. Just to have so many people not just from LACES but from elementary school in the same room together, talking, catching up and just having a good time is a gift in itself.

I'm sad ElleB didn't make it because I know she would have had fun. It's funny how much people have changed in four years. Most of the change has been for the good though in terms of maturity.

Back to the topic of the ex for a second, she got accepted to Columbia Law School and will start in the fall. I knew she would be doing big things one day - I'm so proud of her.

The real question though is what will it be like living in the same city ... hmm ... you never know...


2 Responses to “Christmas came two days early...”

  1. Blogger Ashley 

    Same City, different cities....if it's meant to be, it truly will be...

  2. Blogger Elle B. 

    I wish I'd come...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web Black Thought II

About me

  • I'm Vandy
  • From Harlem, New York, United States
  • That dude.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



Black Thought II is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly