Black Thought II

The trials and tribulations of a 23-year-old college student who in his head thinks he's already a star in the journalism world. Ok, ok, maybe not a star...




The hell with the 405...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The one thing I don't miss about Los Angeles is the traffic.

I forgot for a second how bad it actually is until I got home this week.

I don't know how I made the commute from LA to Northridge everyday on the 405...

Waiting to the last minute to do Christmas shopping is no fun as I found out today. Long lines, no parking, and just stupid people in general were out in full force today. But I got all my shopping done...and I didn't buy anything for myself. Well, minus the box of See's Candies...

Last night I hooked up with Hassan and Matt, the first time the three of us all kicked it since New Year's Eve when we crashed a mansion party in Fullerton only to get thrown out. Whenever I am with those two, there are usually stories being shared... always involving women.

But as we were sitting in his friends house last night, we found ourselves singing to Kelly Clarkson's "Since You Been Gone" Does everyone like that song on the low? I mean I swear whenever it comes on in the car, someone will say "I really like this sound...I just don't want to admit it." Rock on, Kelly.

This evening I am going to an Xmas party filled wtih many LACES grads including Matt and the three ex girlfriends so it should be interesting to say the least...


1 Responses to “The hell with the 405...”

  1. Blogger Ashley 

    You know Mr. Marcus, I used to have great respect for your taste in music, but now I'm starting question what that was based on...first 50, now Kelly Clarkson......who are you???

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web Black Thought II

About me

  • I'm Vandy
  • From Harlem, New York, United States
  • That dude.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



Black Thought II is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly