Black Thought II

The trials and tribulations of a 23-year-old college student who in his head thinks he's already a star in the journalism world. Ok, ok, maybe not a star...




25 Questions for 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



1) Was 2005 a good year for you?

2005 was pretty awful for about 11 months I have to say. It didn't finally start to get good until the end of the year (new job, tuition resolved, etc...)

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?

The one thing that stands out in my mind is driving cross country this summer. Boring, yes, but it was still 3 pretty cool days. Just so I can say that I drove cross country in an 88 Honda Civic.

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?

January-May when I was out of school doing nothing...

4) Where were you when 2005 began?

I was at a party in Fullerton.

5) Who were you with?

I was with Hassan, Matt and The Belizean

6) Where were when 2005 ended?

I was at a party in Brentwood

7) Who were you with when 2005 ended?

I was with the same folks I brought in 2005 with...

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?

I forgot them.

9) Do you have a new year’s resolution for 2006?

What's the point? Who really keeps their resolutions after two weeks? Honestly.

10) Did you fall in love in 2005?

That's up for review

11) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?

Nope, single the whole year...

12) Did you make any new friends in 2005?

I made lots of new friends and rediscovered old friends

13) Who are your favorite new friends?

Robert and Charlene. They make Hofstra somewhat enjoyable.

14) What was your favorite month of 2005?

December

15) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?

No, does Jamaica, Queens count though?

16) How many different states have you traveled in 2005?

California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Virgina, Wyoming.

17) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?

My uncle who passed away in May.

18) Did you miss anybody in the past year?

One or two people.

19) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?

Crash

20) How many people did you sleep with in 2005?

Good quesiton...

21) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?

Of course

22) What was the biggest lie you told in 2005?

I don't know off the top of my head...

23) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?

People know not to lie to me...

24) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?

Anyone who says no here is a liar...of course you did to someone.

25) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?

Yeah


0 Responses to “25 Questions for 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web Black Thought II

About me

  • I'm Vandy
  • From Harlem, New York, United States
  • That dude.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



Black Thought II is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly