Going Back to Cali, Stylin, Proflin...
Published Wednesday, December 21, 2005 by Vandy | E-mail this post 
California here I come, right back where I started from...
I bombed my final today...4 out of 5 ain't bad I guess but I think my dumbass might have to retake a class. It's my fault though - with everything going on with my loan situation and my lack of textbooks, I gave up for a few weeks there. I was able to at least bounce back in the rest of my classes but not in...get ready....Computer Science.
How does the guy who works on website not pass an intro Comp Sci class?
Awful.
Just awful.
The worst part is I took this class back at CSUN but of course it didn't transfer over.
Even worse - I took AP Computer Science in high school but got a 2 on the test. A 2 is good when the teacher who is "teaching" the course doesn't know C++. So it was the blind leading the blind which led me to my 2.
I'm off for the airport at 3:30AM - taking no chances with this MTA strike. Today looked like a mess in the city and I'm rolling the dice on the LIRR to get me to JFK.
This is the only downside of flying on an employee pass - you need to hope the flight is empty. I figure there has to be a few empty seats on a 7AM flight. I am booked for 1st class so I am hoping worse comes to worse, I get bumped down to Business Class and I can still get the cool leather seats and some sleep on the plane.
Kobe Bryant 62, Dallas Mavericks 61, after 3 quarters.
That's just not fair.
0 Responses to “Going Back to Cali, Stylin, Proflin...”
Leave a Reply