Nothing like being single during the holidays.
Last year this time, The Belizean and I were hitting it off in Round 2 of our weird "relationship". Even though I was technically single, I wasn't alone. We were attached at the hip during Winter Break - from Christmas shopping to parting with friends.
This year though, I'm alone.
Alone and loving it?
Hardly.
But over the past year I have learned to apperciate the single life. I spent a whole lot of time with myself this past summer in Denver. Not really knowing anyone in a weird strange city and living alone will do that to you.
I am sure come December 26th, I will be over the Holidays blues as I'm driving on I-15 on my way to Vegas. Only to get a touch of the bug come 11:59 on New Year's Eve to lose it 12:01 when I'm making out with whatever random cute chick who is in my vacienty.
Finals begin tomorrow. Instead of hitting the books, I'm watching the Real World Seattle on MTV U. Good times with Irene and company. My Top 5 Real World seasons are:
5. Hawaii
4. Las Vegas
3. Seattle
2. Miami
1. Boston
I still have a thing for Janet on Real World Seattle. The Asian Pursurasion baby...
I have back-to-back finals tomorrow at 10:30 and 1:30. When I get done pulling a B- out of my ass, I still have a paper to write that's due at midnight. My reward: dinner at P.F. Chang's. I deserve it.
If you have a question you want to ask Common, let me know...I'm scheduled to interview him on Monday for a section called "11 Questions with"
Of the 11 questions, I have to throw one in there about his fling with Ms. Badu. She looks like the type to be crazy in the sack once she took that headwrap off. She also looks like she might smell bad. That's just me.
Another qustion is going to be Girlfriends related. He was on a episode where he was a poet and dissed Lynn. I wanna know which one of the four Girlfriends he would sleep with. I used to be all about Persia White until I got a look at Tracie Ellis Ross' bubble butt one day and was like "wow!"
Back to my Real World Seattle mini-marathon I go...
K, funny. um, i stopped watching real world along time ago, but Kameelah from I think NO was in med school at SC and was in my investment club (although she only came to one meeting)...
Also, when are you interviewing common? Can you ask him if he'll MC on one of my tracks?...hey you said, let you know if there are any questions for him. I can send you a pic (I'm cute, huh?) j/k.
Seriously though, hate all over the place since you get to interview common. I love me some him!
Could you just tell him that you have a really hott friend who is madly in love with him and would do almost anything to meet him and kiss his face??? Thanx, your a doll, lol
Could you tell him Bill Cosby called and asked for his sweaters back?