R.I.P. Stanley "Tookie" Williams
Published Tuesday, December 13, 2005 by Vandy | E-mail this post 
Stanley "Tookie" Williams is set to die in 2 hours.
Nobody should be surprised that Arnold didn't save him.
I was telling Darren I wasn't going to blog about this topic because I'm on the fence about how I feel about everything. You have the four murders and on top of that, he was co-founder of the Crips.
What would Los Angeles be like without the Crips?
It's hard for me to be shocked by Arnold's decision when I here today that a student of my dad's got shot 5 times after a high school football game at the Coliesum. By guess who, you got it.
He wasn't put on Death Row for his involvment with the Crips - it was for the four murders. And while it might have took 24 years for his name to come up on the list, is his anti-gang campaign enough to spare him his life?
Well, sadly, we know the answer to that question unless something happens between now and midnight.
Ok, no more because I'm way too stressed out to get in a AIM argument with someone over this topic.
Final #1 is in the books. Got an 81. I'll take it. Did zero studying for the test.
If I can just make it to Friday...it seems so far away. Trying to balence school and work is a struggle. Trying not to get stressed out is even harder. I'm cool as a cucumber but even I get a little worked up at times.
I booked my room to Vegas today. Staying at the MGM Grand. Don't have to worry about not getting a room when there are 5,005 to choose from. How are you going to have a hotel with 5,000 hotel rooms in it? That's a small city...
This is my goal that I'm working to purchase. 2006 Honda Civic. Betsey probably has a good 6 months left in her and then it will be time to put her to sleep. Finally with a steady job, I will be able to put some money aside for a decent down payment (I'm shooting for 5G). At first I wanted to buy it before school was out in May but then I realized over the summer I would be living either with the g-rents or in the city and I wouldn't need a car until September.
So September 2006...but by then the 2007's will almost be out, hmmm....
0 Responses to “R.I.P. Stanley "Tookie" Williams”
Leave a Reply