Black Thought II

The trials and tribulations of a 23-year-old college student who in his head thinks he's already a star in the journalism world. Ok, ok, maybe not a star...




Nothing like a drunk phone call...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I enjoy the random drunk phone call.

Usually they come from Hassan, which I have made a pattern of saving them on my voicemail for when I'm in need of a quick, cheap, laugh.

But I got a phone call this morning at 9AM and I'm thinking who the hell could be calling me on a Sunday morning.

I roll over and see that it's my cousin calling me. And for a quick second I forgot she wasn't in New York so I answered.

Me: "Hello"

Her: "Hey, are you awake"

Let me stop here.

Why do people feel the need to ask me if I'm awake after they know they just woke me up from my sleep. Of course I'm not awake. Why would I be up at 9AM on a Sunday where there is 27 inches of snow outside.

Ok, back to the story.

Me: "Hey, what's going on"

Her: "I need you to tell me if this guy we just dropped off is really a football player or not" "You know all those things."

Me: "Ok, who was it"

Her: "Demeterius McCrary"

For a minute, the sports genius was stumped. I couldn't think of a Demeterius McCray and I was all set to call bullshit on her so called NFL player, even though players were in town for the Pro Bowl.

Me: "What team did he say he played for"

Her: "The Atlanta Falcons, #44"

Me: "You mean Fred McCrary"

Her: "Yeah!"

From here on out, I laughed at her for giving a ride to a veteran fullback, who was married with two kids.

If it were Michael Vick, that's one thing. But Fred McCrary?!?

I then went to find his bio and ran through it with my cousin and found out during his free time, he enjoys bass fishing.

That's all you need to know about Mr. McCrary.

Me: "I'm going back to sleep, call me back when you pickup a household name."


1 Responses to “Nothing like a drunk phone call...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hahahahahahahahahaha.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web Black Thought II

About me

  • I'm Vandy
  • From Harlem, New York, United States
  • That dude.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



Black Thought II is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly