Black Thought II

The trials and tribulations of a 23-year-old college student who in his head thinks he's already a star in the journalism world. Ok, ok, maybe not a star...




Not my chocolate cake, yo.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Nothing brings out negro tendencies like free food.

And they were out in full force last night during my small Super Bowl gathering.

I figured "Hey, I got paid on Friday, why not cook for some friends on Sunday."

So I did just that. I made pasta salad and a cake, and then went out and bought some chicken from Popeyes.

Mind you I only had 5 people over but they managed to tear through a 16 piece box of chicken, my entire chocolate cake and a good chunk of my pasta salad.

Folks were going for 2nds, 3rds, even 4ths....

I'm just saying.

Damn.

And one person even had the nerve to take a plate home.

This is the same person who at dinner Friday night stole a cup from the resturant we were eating at. It wasn't even a nice cup at that.

So that should tell you all you need to know about the person if they are stealing a glass from Famous Dave's BBQ.

Negros, man.


1 Responses to “Not my chocolate cake, yo.”

  1. Blogger Ashley 

    Splaboos

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web Black Thought II

About me

  • I'm Vandy
  • From Harlem, New York, United States
  • That dude.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



Black Thought II is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly