The trials and tribulations of a 23-year-old college student who in his head thinks he's already a star in the journalism world. Ok, ok, maybe not a star...
Black Thought II is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly
Whenever I get down about people who doubt me, reject me, or say I'm not good enough, I listen to College Dropout. The snubs are just more fuel for Ye's fire.
BTW, after I listen to College Dropout, I usually go smack somebody.
Late was a great album...people slept on it because it was not College Dropout but he deserves just as much credit for an amazing soph album. (IMO)
Cocky confessionalists don't get Grammy love, oh my ... M, Late Registration was better than College Dropout. CD was just straight a goofy ass album, while LR was a grown up.
I'm not quite a Kanye believer (I know...I'm like th only one)...the boy is talented, and I am definitely feelin Late Registration (it's something nice to ride to), but College Dropout was just good to me because it was different...not because it genius....
...just my .02