Black Thought II

The trials and tribulations of a 23-year-old college student who in his head thinks he's already a star in the journalism world. Ok, ok, maybe not a star...




Bad Jokes headed your way


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Normally I shy away from blogging about entertainment news because frankly I don't care about who's sleeping with who or which celebrity is having a kid.

But I couldn't help to get sucked into all this Paul McCartney/Heather Mills talk recently. The two just seperated last month which has been in the news.

The real comedy is not the seperation is Heather Mills herself. She's a former porn star who has just one leg due to an car accident.

OK, I'll be honest - I only wanted to bring her name up so I could roll off my one liner model jokes about people with one leg...

So with that said....

*drumroll*

There is a model with one leg, an Asian woman, her name is Irene...

There is a male model who has no arms and no legs but he lives on top of a hill, they call him Roland....

There is another guy with no arms and no legs who always gets carried around by his friend on his shoulder, his name is Chip...

A guy with no arms and no legs who is often found inside a mailbox, they call him Bill...

Two male models who work together as a team, no arms and no legs, they live under a car, one's named Axel, the other named Jack.

And then they are all hanging out at the beach place of a woman with no arms and no legs, they call her Sandy...

Corny, but I feel better...


0 Responses to “Bad Jokes headed your way”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web Black Thought II

About me

  • I'm Vandy
  • From Harlem, New York, United States
  • That dude.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



Black Thought II is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly