My cover has been blown.
For the past couple weeks I tried to keep my friendship-turned-relatinonship with a certain someone on the low.
We are part of a small circle of folks, black folks at that, and you know how news spreads. I didn't want to do deal with all the "Did you hear about so-and-so" comments.
So we went incognito.
Or so we thought.
Talia and I were finally busted this past weekend so we decided to finally just come clean with the whole thing.
Coons, I tell you. Those NABJ folks....just coons.
I get word today that three people IM'ed my homeboy
Darren about this "breaking news"
This is the exact reason why we tried to keep it on the low.
Once you change your relationship status on Facebook, you know it's offical. And somehow word spread less than 24 hours after I changed my status.
*shakes head*
Carry on.
now you know with a group of black journalists no secret is kept ...
i think its great and cute!
"marcus and talia sittin in a tree..."
Meet me at the alter in your white dress.
We aint getting no younger we might as well do it.
Knew you all while girl I must confess...
LOL--It is cute, I guess. Brings a whole new meaning to the term, NABJ Baby.
there will be no baby making going on. none of that.
LAWD!
You're starting to sound like her too!