10 FavoritesFavorite Color: Brown
Favorite Food: Fried Chicken
Favorite Singer: Bjork
Favorite Song: Juicy - Notorious B.I.G.
Favorite Movie: Christmas Story
Favorite Sport: Baseball
Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite Day Of the Week: Saturday
Favorite Position: Buy my autobiography for that information
9 Currents
Current Taste: Italian
Current Clothes: Nike shorts, a CSUN t-shirt (Once a Matador, always a Matador)
Current Desktop Picture: A photo of cactus
Current Location: Bedroom
Current Time: 11:54 a.m.
Current Crush: What up T
Current Thought: Why is it only Wednesday?
Current Enemy: Corporate America
Current procrastination: Studying
8 FirstsFirst Best Friend: Josh Greenberg (Josh, where are you?)
First Kiss: Amanda Fuckin Huizar - lawd...
First Screen Name: uscwannabe01
First Time: Few years ago
First Yearbook caption: Your not cheating if your not trying
First Crush: Milan Wiley
First Music You Remember Hearing: Anything on KCRW
First Car: 88 Honda Civic
7 LastsLast Cigarette: I don't smoke
Last Drink Alcoholic drink: Saturday night (First this year)
Last Car Ride: Earlier this evening
Last Kiss: Sunday
Last Movie Seen: Block Party
Last Phone Call: Mom
Last CD Played: Demon Days - Gorillaz
6 Have You EversHave You Ever Made Love to One Of Your Female Friends: Yes
Have You Ever Been Arrested: No
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: No
Have You Ever Been on TV: Yes
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Yes
5 Things5 Things You've Done Today: Sat in on a conference call, got cheated on my midterm, went to Big Brothers/Big Sisters, cooked dinner, watched the Knicks win for once
5 Things You Can Hear Right Now: The TV, an airplane, my loud ass neighbor fighting with her roomate, my stomach talking to me and me typing on the keyboard
5 Things You Do When You're Bored: Cook, sleep, watch TV, write, drive
4 Places4 Places you want to visit: London, Paris, Tokyo, Africa
3 People3 People You Can Tell Anything To: My blog, Frank, Victoria
2 Choices...
A) Black or White: Black
B) Hot or Cold: Hot
1 Thing1 Thing You Want to Do Before you die: Skydive
Smashing good list, sir. I may just have to steal if for a future posting. And I'm mad your favorite color is brown. That's not a real color. That's like saying your favorite color is beige. Get it together.
So, it's gonna sound like I'm hating, when really I'm not, but the crush part....when did we become Jay-Z???
....Mr. Marcus, somehow you always find a way to inspire me and motivate me....now I really want to blog again, but I'm just soooo torn...what to do? what to do?
what up A!
you gotta start blogging again...come on, all the cool kids are doing it. you know you wanna.