No NCAA Tournament for you, Hofstra.
Published Monday, March 13, 2006 by Vandy | E-mail this post 
Where do I begin...
I guess with the fact that Hofstra got screwed out of the NCAA Tournament.
I'm only a little upset because after suffering through many years of bad basketball at Cal State Northridge, I finally thought my school had a chance to make the Big Dance.
Wrong.
They have been banished to the NIT and not even as a #1 or #2 seed but a #3 seed. It does mean a home game this week on campus against Nebraska which is a plus...
Hell week has offically begun as of tonight. I have a computer science midterm Wednesday and a philosophy paper and a envrionmental science midterm on Monday.
Of all the weekends - it would be the start of the NCAA Tournament. How am I expected to focus when its the four best days of the year?
OK, so that whole where do I begin talk....yeah, I got nothing, I'm beat...
Oh poor Dutch guys, no dancin' for you. Hey, there's always next year.
We beat Mason twice. We are 4-1 against our last five games against them. Marcus, didn't I tell you I thought their ranking in the Top 25 was shady as all you know what?
Mason has never been good, and they are playing our game in Ohio.
DID I NOT SAY THAT THIS DOES NOT SMELL RIGHT!???