The longest week ever drags on - how is it only Wednesday, people?
I have a midterm in three hours followed by my Big Brother/Big Sister program and then a quiz on a book where I am behind in.
I don't even want to look forward to this weekend because I have another test to study for and a paper to write by Monday.
Hofstra is finally starting a chapter of NABJ (National Assocation of Black Journalists) on campus. It was an idea that I had wanted to do since last summer and I just dropped the ball on because of work and school.
Someone else took the idea and ran with it and we had our first meeting last night...sorta. The President didn't show up - we are off to a good start!
NABJ already had a chapter at Hofstra but it was just inactive. Five people showed up - you only need 5 registered members to be a chapter according to NABJ. I hope to really get this going fall semester and use some of my contacts to my favor for guest speakers and what not.
Why do A.J. and Free have an AT&T commerical? Did AT&T not get the memo that they have been off 106 and Park for months now?
I have BS'ed long enough...let me get back to studying...
0 Responses to “Hump Day”
Leave a Reply