So here I am, taking my computer science test on Blackboard.
I'm going back and forth between the online and written portion, filling in answers as they pop in my head.
Finally I am done with the online portion and I go to submit my answers.
I click submit and it asks me to re-enter my username and password.
I type it in, hit enter, and find out that I have been locked out my test.
I figure that's OK, worst comes to worst if the test didn't go through, I'll just go back and re-enter the 30 answers.
Come to find out, when I log back in, its a whole new test...and I have 10 minutes to do it.
I got hosed.
Just like Hofstra.
Now I panic as I'm already a bad test taker but the pressure is on to finish before class is over.
After I submit for a second time, the professor goes do you think you were at a disadvantage because you had to redo the test.
Um, yes!
I think I am going to e-mail him tomorrow before I get my test back and see if he can cut me some slack - he did take blame for what happened at least.
NCAA Tournament starts in 12.5 hours.
My Final Four:
UCONN
Texas
Villanova
Memphis
I am in the Sports Illustrated office pool againt his year. Last year I got worked - I don't know what happened with my picks but I did bad. Also trying to get in on the ESPN.com pool at my old job - I have a thing for gambling if you haven't noticed.
And whoever came up with the idea to stream the NCAA Tournament on the internet is a genius. I'm not doing ANY work tomorrow. I'll have my laptop in the office as well so I will have two games going on that computer and two games going on my desktop.
Here's to an non-productive day at work tomorrow!
0 Responses to “When midterms go wrong...”
Leave a Reply