And just like that, I'm healthy again.
The fever went away sometime Saturday morning on its own. I still have no clue what it was though I did my lab results back today and the nurse said a few things stood out.
The drive for the NCAA Tournament has been put on hold for the week as Hofstra just lost in the CAA Finals. Now we have to wait until Selection Sunday when I am sure the Hofstra players will be huddled at Hofstra USA waiting for the NCAA's decision.
24-6 is 24-6 - I hope they get in and will be pissed if they dont - mostly because I wanted to attend my first NCAA Tournament as a student...I don't want to settle for the NIT :(
It's a miracle - Betsey got a carwash. I remember the last car wash she got like it was yesterday. I was on my way to work at The Denver Post and stopped off at the car wash and remember thinking afterwards, the car really isn't that clean still on the outside.
This was July.
It's now March.
Since then, Betsey took part in a 2,000 mile drive across the U.S., went through 13 straight days of rain, has had foot after foot of snow dumped on her.
So I figured it was only right to pay 15 bucks to get her a wash. Now, if we can only get a radio back in her so I don't feel stupid driving around with nothing to listen to...
My birthday is 3 weeks from today and I'm trying to think about what I want to do. I haven't had the best birthdays of recent so I wanted to do something - at the very least buy myself something nice. I could care less really about a large gathering of people.
I have been craveing Maggiano's for a month now and figured that would be the perfect birthday dinner.
Except they don't have any in New York. Or New Jersey. Or anywhere I could drive to in an evening. Trust me, I checked all three states in the area.
I would have to go to Boston or Philly to clinch my thirst. Who wants to go?
0 Responses to “Hit Me!”
Leave a Reply