Black Thought II

The trials and tribulations of a 23-year-old college student who in his head thinks he's already a star in the journalism world. Ok, ok, maybe not a star...




Back to Zero


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You know the start of the school semester is right around the corner when you find yourself cursing at Hofstra.

I went to the little on campus store this afternoon and I as go to check out, the woman informs me that I have no meal points on my card.

I told her to swipe again because I had $100 bucks left over from the previous semester.

She swiped again, nothing.

"Damnit!" as I start to put my items back on the shelves.

Of course I storm over to card services and I'm told because I haven't paid for the semester that my card was cut off.

I can't remember exactly how I got my card turned on the first two times because my money has never been on time but I guess I should try to remember considering I have no meal plan for the time being.

Today was the first day of check in for housing and no new roomates so far. I just have to get through tomorrow and I can move into the empty room and have a single.

There are only 5 people scheduled to move in between the two buildings so I like my odds...of the 5 people, I am assuming all 5 aren't guys.

The other room is a bit of a...umm...mess. But I held off on cleaning it until I made sure I was moving. No sense in cleaning up a room for a person who I don't even want in the apartment.

I am keeping my fingers crossed...


0 Responses to “Back to Zero”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web Black Thought II

About me

  • I'm Vandy
  • From Harlem, New York, United States
  • That dude.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



Black Thought II is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly