Home sweet home
Published Thursday, February 16, 2006 by Vandy | E-mail this post 
Los Angeles - "Ladies and gentlemen, all the years I have been flying, this is a first. This is probably the longest flight from JFK to LAX I have been on."
Great.
But at least the middle seat next to me was empty.
Total flying time: 6 hours, 2 minutes.
Even with the TV's in the headset, about two hours into the flight I lost interest.
The last four hours were spent tossing and turning as I tried to go to sleep.
Ever since my lightining scare on the flight back from Dulles, I haven't been 100 percent confident when flying.
I get a little nervous in the air which is hard to believe because I have been flying alone since I was a cute little thing.
What started out as a trip to the doctor and then a few days of fun has turned into a downer before I even touched down.
My aunt passed away from cancer on Monday. We knew it was a matter of time but didn't expect it to be this soon. The service is on Tuesday, the day I head back to NY but I am catching a redeye so it works out.
Brenna did offically make it to the Final 24 of American Idol
America, get ready to expereince television magic next week.
I just hope her personality doesn't get her voted off by the viewers...
I want some grape drink baby!
(Don't ask - it's been stuck in my head since I saw Chappelle on Inside the Actors Studio)
0 Responses to “Home sweet home”
Leave a Reply