Praise the lord, this week is over.
This has easily been the longest week in quite some time as I was working 10-7 everyday while still trying to get adjusted to east coast time.
This weekend, you can catch me at club B.E.D where it's happy hour all weekend because my ass will be sleep. If I'm not sleep, I will be watching DVDs. I signed up for Blockbuster Online becuase I am determined to watch more movies this year. The other night I watched Wedding Crashers (eh) and yet to watch I have Hustle and Flow, Four Brothers and Star Wars Episode III.
Today I had two more interviews. But one of them was special, even for this young hip-hop head. I had a chance to meet and speak to jazz great Nancy Wilson. I knew a little bit about her growing up in an elecetic music household but tried to read up on my jazz just in case Ms. Wilson threw me a curveball during the interview.

She had a video interview prior to me so I sat in the back room of the President Suite at the Hilton as I went over my notes. At the same time I was trying to ease drop on the interview - not to see what questions were being asked but just to hear her speak.
Finally, the interview is over and she starts to unhook the microphone from her blouse. Next thing you know, the topic of breasts came up.
"Someone told me today that it was good to see that my twins were still there," Wilson said as she looks down to her ... dare I say, breasts.
"I dont know where men think they go," she said as she then proceeds to grab her breasts and give them a good shake.
In my head I'm going did I just witness this.
The interview went well even though I only had a limited amount of time with her. It is running on V-Day which I think is funny in a way. A kiss and a hug later and I was on my way back to the office. I think she bumps 50 Cent from the top of the list in terms of my favorite interview.
I can't believe Nancy Wilson made a pass at you. Haha, I am led to believe your interview went a little better than you are letting on, homey.