Get on the floor
Published Friday, February 24, 2006 by Vandy | E-mail this post 
Red-eye flights offically suck. I am still trying to recover from my flight two days ago.
But before I got on my flight, I'm sitting at the Delta terminal at LAX. All of a sudden I hear a voice yell "Everyone stop"
Now I'm from Inglewood so when I hear someone yell "Everyone Stop" that's when I start to run.
So I look around and notice a group of TSA agents are yelling and I'm thinking uh oh, Osama is in the house.
For a good 2-3 minutes, people are stopped dead in their tracts as a hush falls over the terminal while TSA is busy talking on their walkie-talkies.
At this point I start creeping myself further away because I, of course, fear for the worst.
Finally we found out the reason why TSA freaked - a gun in a passengers luggage.
And there wasn't an NBA player in sight.
Amazing.
you are silly...