
I never thought this day would come. Ever. And when I say ever, I mean eveeeeeeeer.
I'm a fan of NASCAR.
There, I said it.
I'm feeling the NASCAR.
I blame it on, what else, HDTV.
I was watching the Daytona 500 last week in HD and my theory that anything in HD is watchable is true once again.
I thought maybe it was a one week phrase and I would get over it.
Except I find myself watching NASCAR for a second straight week, the Auto Club 500, this time, without the HD.
Not only do I know the drivers, I now have a favorite driver, Jimmie Johnson. Mostly because he's from California and he can speak proper English.
I have June 11th circled on my calendar - it's the Poccono 500 in the Pocconos, PA. I am planning on making the two hour drive and attending a race in person.
And #48 just finished 2nd in the Auto Club 500. That's how us Cali folks roll.
You just stay losing black points by the minute...