Black Thought II

The trials and tribulations of a 23-year-old college student who in his head thinks he's already a star in the journalism world. Ok, ok, maybe not a star...




I have no good material today...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LOS ANGELES - No, just because it rained this weekend in Los Angeles doesn't mean I brought the rain with me from New York. This comment got very old, very quick.

I bought some grown up shoes this weekend. I figured its about time I step my shoe game up beacuse you can't wear Timbs everywhere ... well you could in NY at least where there seems to be no dress code when it comes to the club and bar scene.

Steve Madden loafers...and on sale for only 60 bucks at that. Who says it takes a lot of money to be fly?

Barry Bonds is done after this season according to Barroid. Good riddance. Though I have a feeling if he's close enough to break Henry Aaron's record, he will come back in '07.

I couldn't blame him if he did - I just hope he doesn't get a sniff at 755. Even if he did break it, A-Rod is going to hit 800HR's and pass the both of them.

And the bonehead of the week award goes to Ricky Williams who violated the NFL Drug Policy a FOURTH time. Marijuana is a helluva drug. Oh, and Ricky, that's a one-year suspension and probably retirement #2...

Lastly, shout out to the ex-girlfriend who reads the blog daily and often...that little tracker at the bottom does wonders...


1 Responses to “I have no good material today...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice, you put the dateline on your blogs.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web Black Thought II

About me

  • I'm Vandy
  • From Harlem, New York, United States
  • That dude.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



Black Thought II is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly