Black Thought II

The trials and tribulations of a 23-year-old college student who in his head thinks he's already a star in the journalism world. Ok, ok, maybe not a star...




I got two words for you


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I went to the movies last night with my friend Ronisha and we are standing in line to get in.

An older white man comes up to where we are and taps another white guy on the shoulder and accused him of cutting in line.

"I was standing in the wrong line but I have been here longer than you," the guy yells back.

..."And you can suck it!"

Yes!

Just one week after the return of D-Generation X and folks are already saying "Suck It!" to other folks on the street.

Tonight I am heading to the Jay-Z rehersal performance in NYC.

It was either go to this show with someone else or go to the Radio City show alone.

I would have loved to go to the Sunday show but I have work in the morning and the Nokia Theatre is a lot smaller of a venue.

But nothing will top meeting my future wife earlier in the week.

Corinne Bailey Rae is in town from the UK and she stopped by the offices on Tuesday.

Look at her (---->)

Beautiful.

Add that adorable face with her British accent and I couldn't stop smiling the whole time during our interview.

Too bad she's married...




0 Responses to “I got two words for you”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web Black Thought II

About me

  • I'm Vandy
  • From Harlem, New York, United States
  • That dude.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



Black Thought II is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly