Black Thought II

The trials and tribulations of a 23-year-old college student who in his head thinks he's already a star in the journalism world. Ok, ok, maybe not a star...




Dear Summer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



How is it already the fourth week of summer vacation?

I'm four weeks in and haven't done any traveling yet which makes me a little sad.

But in two weeks I will be heading to the great state of Texas for the first time to cover the Essence Festival in Houston. (What up, Ash)

And two weeks later, I FINALLY go back home to L.A.

You would think I haven't been home in like 11 months but in reality it will be just three.

Still on the to do list is Denver, Las Vegas and Indy for NABJ...

An update on my Treo 700...

So yeah, that has been put on hold.

Sprint wants $650 plus tax for the Treo even though I would be signing with a new service with them ... all beacuse I'm a Nextel customer.

Reason #82 why I hate Nextel...


0 Responses to “Dear Summer”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web Black Thought II

About me

  • I'm Vandy
  • From Harlem, New York, United States
  • That dude.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



Black Thought II is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly