Black Thought II

The trials and tribulations of a 23-year-old college student who in his head thinks he's already a star in the journalism world. Ok, ok, maybe not a star...




Nooooo, you can't fire Star


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The Hater, himself, Star, was fired yesterday for these comments on DJ Envy. When I was interning in Bristol, I had one of the interns calling me Star because he thought we had things in common...you will be missed....take your show over to XM Radio.

No, let me just touch on this real quick. There's a woman out there right now who pushed out a little lo-mein eater by a DJ [at NY radio station Hot 97]. I got at this alleged slut whore, heh, and this little half a lo-mein eater. And yes, I disrespected your seed. If you didn't hear me, I said, I would like to do an R. Kelly on your seed, on your little baby girl. I would like to tinkle on her.

Call the cops? Nigga, please, there's no bodyguards. I carry the nine [millimeter handgun]. Most of the cats that are with me, have felony convictions, they can't carry. I'm disrespecting your seed. I would like to skeet on the face of your seed. Now that's real talk dawg. You have to come holla at me now. Call me, I'll meet you somewhere, but don't act like you were waiting in some parking lot with like 50 niggas. Please.

Now, again, to the woman, who carried that little mongrel for 9 months. I'm coming for your seed. Did you hear me? I want to do an R. Kelly in the mouth of your seed fam.

You holla at me now I'm the easiest man in the world to find. And my name is The Hater. You holla back now DJ Envy.


1 Responses to “Nooooo, you can't fire Star”

  1. Blogger Jameil 

    i'm w/kandy. get that bastard outta here. shock jock is one thing. threatening to abuse a 4-year-old is disgusting.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web Black Thought II

About me

  • I'm Vandy
  • From Harlem, New York, United States
  • That dude.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



Black Thought II is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly