Black Thought II

The trials and tribulations of a 23-year-old college student who in his head thinks he's already a star in the journalism world. Ok, ok, maybe not a star...




My wallet is on E


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Judging by how my trip ended, you would have thought luck was on my side the whole time.

I was walking about of the Wynn and found $5 bucks on the ground.

Too bad the $5 bucks didn't begin to cover the amount of money that I lost.

OK, OK, it wasn't that bad actually.

$75 bucks.

That's not bad considering the amount I played over the three days.

To the point where I felt important because I was getting meals for free.

The hotel itself is probably the nicest on the Strip. We had a view overlooking the hotel's 9 hole golf course on the 17th floor.

When we got there Sunday, you could tell there was a fight in Vegas the night before.

I had never seen so many out of place black people in Vegas in my life.

People that when you walked by them, you just wanted to shake your head and go "Lawd"

When I wasn't losing money or stuffing my face for free, I was sleep. The bed was amazing - the best feature about the room besides the flat screen HDTV mounted on the wall.

But alas, its back to reality. Back to Los Angeles where I only have a couple days left before I head back to NYC Saturday night.

First up on the LA checklist - In N' Out for a double-double...


0 Responses to “My wallet is on E”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web Black Thought II

About me

  • I'm Vandy
  • From Harlem, New York, United States
  • That dude.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



Black Thought II is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly