Black Thought II

The trials and tribulations of a 23-year-old college student who in his head thinks he's already a star in the journalism world. Ok, ok, maybe not a star...




More into my musical mind


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tickle Your Pickle:
List seven songs you're into right now.

* Upside Down - Jack Johnson - OK, yes, it's Jack Johnson and yes, it's on the Curious George soundtrack but I swear it's one of those good, soft happy songs.

* DARE - Gorillaz - I'm a little upset I don't have tickets to see them perform next week but this song even makes me want to dance which should tell you it's upbeat.

* Desahogo - Vico C - All that time I spent in Denver started rubbing off on my music taste...from his 2004 album Desahogo. Couldn't tell you what the hell he is saying in the song...

* The A La Menthe - Nikkfurie - This is what happens when you watch Ocean 12 too many times. This is the song Toulour breaks into the museum with the blue strobe security lights

* Complexity - The Roots ft. Jill Scott - Damn you, Talia.

* Hip Hop (Live from the Block Party Soundtrack) - Dead Prez - Brought back memories from high school of my defiant friends.

* Give U More - Dizzee Rascal - I want to be half as cool as Dizzee when I grow up.


Band for a Lifetime:
Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY in titles of their songs.

Jay-Z

1. Are you male or female?
"Ain't No Nigga" See, I'm a male, but no nigga...

2. Describe yourself:

"Imgainary Player" With the supplies but with none of the qualities

3. How do some people feel about you:
"Friend or Foe" - It's one or the other, nothing in between

4. How do you feel about yourself:
"The Best of Both Worlds" - Need I say more?

5. Describe your ex-boyfriend/-girlfriend:
"You're Only a Customer" - Not Jessica though.

6. Describe your current significant other:
"Lucky Me" - At least I think I am.

7. Describe where you want to be:
"All Around the World" - I need to leave this country for a bit

8. Describe how you live:
"Green Light" - I don't pump the brakes...ask questions second.

9. Describe how you love:
"It's Hot" - Sizzle.

10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish:
"Encore" - So I could go back and do it again.

11. Share a few words of wisdom:
"Streets Is Watching"

12. Now say goodbye:
"Holla"


2 Responses to “More into my musical mind”

  1. Blogger T Dot 

    I've been thinking about the complexity of what we have it shouldn't be more, just can't see more.

    Best song ever. Period.

  2. Blogger Jameil 

    i'm very impressed that you could answer all those questions using the songs of one artist. i'm HORRIBLE at song lists or movie lists. there are too many other things in my head.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web Black Thought II

About me

  • I'm Vandy
  • From Harlem, New York, United States
  • That dude.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



Black Thought II is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly