Black Thought II

The trials and tribulations of a 23-year-old college student who in his head thinks he's already a star in the journalism world. Ok, ok, maybe not a star...




Thanks, Shafa


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Grub-ology:

* What is your salad dressing of choice?
Not a salad dressing person. Odd, I know.

* What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Popeyes but Taco Bell is a close second.

* What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
P.F. Chang's, by far. Yum.

* On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
I'm real niggerish on the tip. I double the tax mostly.

* What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Yoplait Pina Coloda Yougart

* Name three foods you detest above all others.
Cheese, Eggs, Seafood

* What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
Egg Rolls

* What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepperonini

* What do you like to put on your toast?
Peanut Butter

* What is your favorite type of gum?
Spearmint.

Tech-ology:

* Number of contacts in your cell phone?
300+

* Number of contacts in your e-mail address book?
Dont really use the e-mail address book...

* What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A flower. No homo

* What is your screensaver on your computer?
Screensavers are ghei

* Are there naked pictures saved on your computer?
No, but I do have a porn of a friend of mine....holla at me if you are a MJF scholar...

* How many land line phones do you have in your house?
None.

* How many televisions are in your house?
8

* What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
Coffee maker

* What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most?
Hip-Hop or Rock, depending if I'm listening to XM Radio or KROQ online

Bi-ology:

* What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
Eyelashes

* Are you right handed or left handed?
Right

* Do you like your smile?
It's aight...

* Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
I had six fingers when I was born

* Would you like to?
No.

* Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
No, I toil with my phone usually. So you have probably gotten a text from me on the can.

* Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
Smell

* When was the last time you had a cavity?
Don't remember

* What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
I was going to say something out of line but I'll pass and say my backpack

* Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yes - I was hit in the back of the head with a loaded soda bottle...didn't see that one coming

Misc-ology:

* If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Naw.

* If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
Jesus

* How do you express your artistic side?
Does writing count?

* What color do you think you look best in?
Brown or Orange

* How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
24 hours

* Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Yes.

* If we weren'’t bound by society'’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?

Do I EVER....not in my family but my family's family....got some lookers....
* How often do you go to church?
Church? Does waking up in the middle of the night with Creflo Dollar on BET count?

* Have you ever saved someone'’s life?
No

* Has someone ever saved yours?
No

Dare-ology:


For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.

* Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
Yeah - hell, a $1,000 will do the trick.

* Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
GHEI!

* Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000?
UBER GHEI!

* Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
No

* Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Blog? What's a blog?

* Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Yes

* Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No

* Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
Can I pick the human life I want to take out?

* Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
Sure

* Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
Never.


0 Responses to “Thanks, Shafa”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web Black Thought II

About me

  • I'm Vandy
  • From Harlem, New York, United States
  • That dude.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



Black Thought II is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly